在條款及條件中，「公司」指酒經月刊,「客戶」指向公司訂購的個人、企業、公司或團體。 在使用此網站前請您仔細閱讀這些條款及條件。 若您使用此網站或其任何一部分，即代表您已閱讀、接受這些條款及條件並同意受其約束。
公司保留不事先通知不時修改這些條款及條件的權利。 修改後的條款及條件自在本網站發佈之日起生效。 如您繼續訪問和使用我們的服務,代表您已無條件接受最新版本的條款及條件。
在香港司法區域內，向年齡在18歲下人士出售酒类饮品是違法的。 客戶一旦向我們訂購，客戶確認其年滿18歲(如果是香港居民)或者達到其居住地的法定飲酒年齡。 客戶應當確保沒有其他人使用其帳戶登入來購買酒精產品,並且在收貨時一位年滿18歲人士(需要查驗身份檔)必須在場簽收貨，不然的話貨物會被撤回，另外商定的時間安排交貨。
顧客於收取貨品時必須檢查所訂購之貨品是否有不足或損毀。如發現貨品損毀，請在收取貨物時立即通知客戶服務熱線+852 2564 8966。本公司有權拒絕關於已簽收之貨品的索償。簽收后對於貨物的謹慎責任全部由客戶承擔。
- 僅單一地點只限香港區、九龍區及新界區之商業及住宅區。服務不包括離島、新界偏遠地區及任何管制區域；不符合以上條件的，須支付額外送貨費 $80至$150 (最後收費按地址及送貨服務而定)。
- 由於客戶沒有通知本公司更改地址或本公司不能成功聯絡客戶， 而未能成功派送貨物達一星期;
- 若在公司巳通知客人酒已準備派送的情況下, 該酒超過6個月內尚沒有被提取/不成功派送及存儲費尚未支付, 本公司則有權支配酒而毋需通知顧客。在該情況下, 本公司將不會對客戶承擔任何有關支配之酒的責任。
Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, the “Company” will mean WineNow Monthly and the “Customer” will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
The Company reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions from time to time without providing any prior notification. The amended terms and conditions are effective from the date they are published on our site. Your continued access and use of services shall represent your unconditional acceptance of the latest version of the terms and conditions.
If any dispute arises, the Company’s determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18 under Hong Kong jurisdiction. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above (in case of a Hong Kong resident), or at or above the legal drinking age in his/her living area. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery (within Hong Kong) or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
The Company will advise the merchants to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date, however makes no representation or warranty about validity, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the same. Prices are subject to changes without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company’s acceptance at its sole discretion or acceptance by merchant and stock availability.
If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product(s) to the Customer.
All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company/merchant reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are not available. In the event that the Company/merchant is unable to fulfill any of the products or services in Customer’s order, the Company/merchant will notify him/her by phone or email.
For any transaction, the Company does not represent either the merchant or the Customer. The Company does not control or is not liable to or responsible for the quality, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the website or the ability of the merchants to complete a sale or the ability of the Customers to complete a purchase.
Although the Company strives to find wines in their best condition, the Customer must make appropriate allowances for natural variations of ullages, conditions of cases, labels, foils and corks for wines. The Company does not accept return of wines for any reasons.
Payment by the Customer is due within 7 calendar days upon issue of order acknowledgement by the Company. Otherwise, the Company has full discretion to cancel the order.
· The Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
a. he/she must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
b. he/she must safeguard his/her username and password with reasonable care;
c. he/she authorises us to assume that any person using the website with his/her username and password is either the registering body himself/herself or is authorised to act for the corresponding registering body;
The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of any potential customers and to terminate the registration of any customers for any reasons whatsoever.
Customers must inform us immediately of any changes of the information that is required to be provided by him/her so that we can communicate with him/her effectively.
The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims for the reason of breakage (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline +852 2564 8966 at the time of delivery. Otherwise the Company shall have the discretion to refuse the claim after delivery. The duty of care after delivery rests solely on the Customer.
The Company will not accept any return of goods nor will provide any refund for any orders.
Delivery & Shipping
Free Delivery for order over HKD1000
1. Free shipping is offered to a single order over HKD 1000 delivered to one business or residential location within Hong Kong, except Lantau and Outlaying Islands, New Territories remote areas and other restricted areas. For any orders below HKD1000, extra delivery charge of HKD80-150 will be applied. The final rate will be determined by each delivery.
2.In most cases the Company will arrange delivery in 3-4 working days once the order is confirmed (with confirmation of delivery details), subject to stock availability and the Company’s final discretion.
3. For special and overseas deliveries, please contact in advance.
4. The Company may deliver the products in one or more instalments, and some of the products may be delivered directly from suppliers/merchants.
Non-pickup / non-delivery
1. The Company has the right to charge storage fees for storing the wine in the event that:
A. Wine is non-deliverable within 1 week of issue of order confirmation by the Company due to customer’s failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer; or
B. A customer refuses to take delivery of the wine within 1 week of issue of order confirmation by the Company.
2. Storage fees will be charged at 1% of purchase price per bottle per month (30 calendar days, storage for part of a month will be charged as a month). Storage fee must be fully settled prior to delivery of the wines.
3. In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 6 months from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People’s Republic of China and the Customer and the Company agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Company may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the Company’s determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.”